It is important that you have:
– a copy of your passport
– bank statement (within the last 3 months)
– phone bill with your name and phone number used to communicate with us ready.
If the phone bill is not in your name, please fill in the Letter of Declaration found here.
You will need:
– certificate of incorporation
– memorandum and articles of association
– directors register
– shareholders’ register
– corporate bank account statement
– passport and proof of address (utility bills, etc) for directors and shareholders
– passport and phone bill for authorised traders
– board resolution For a sample resolution, click here.
This process is only for existing clients that signed up via the new portal above (once KYC is approved) of QCP Capital.
Please login to your account to submit new addresses for whitelisting.
Digital Payment Token Service Risk Disclosure Risk Warning on Digital Payment Token Services
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) requires us to provide this risk warning to you as a customer of a digital payment token (DPT) service provider.
Before you pay your DPT service provider any money or DPT, you should be aware of the following.